A great deal has been written on the issue of the funding of defined benefit pension schemes over the years and the topic continues to provide many sleepless nights for employers.
We can help you to navigate the legal issues relating to, amongst other things:
- undertaking employer covenant review and communicating with the trustees
- integrated risk management
- funding for discretionary benefits
- negotiation of scheme funding arrangements with the trustees
- regulator intervention, and
- putting in place asset-backed contributions, contingent assets and other funding mechanisms.
Arc Pensions Law provides informed, practical assistance to employers and sponsors dealing with scheme funding negotiation, strategic planning to manage funding over the longer term and protecting the employers’ interests in documenting any agreement reached.