In our increasingly global economy, businesses are considering their UK pensions arrangement as part of international strategies for employee remuneration and plan funding.
The team at Arc Pensions Law have many years’ experience of dealing with pensions on an international footing, and are used to working as part of a global team. We have a wide network of experts in other jurisdictions to meet your culture and needs, and are happy to work closely with your existing local experts. Our assistance includes any or all of the following where appropriate:
- Recommending and introducing tried and tested local counsel
- Liaising with local counsel to ensure timely responses
- Using our global experience to interpret the local issues raised by local counsel, and providing overviews and summaries
- Working with clients on international strategies, using our understanding and contacts to deal with global benefits issues
- Co-ordinating and project managing the pension aspects of international projects, including restructuring, M&A activity and global business reviews.
Arc Pensions Law Partner Rosalind Connor is co-author of the pensions chapter in Secunda, Estreicher, Connor’s Global Issues in Employee Benefits Law and writes for PLC on international pensions issues.