Recent years have seen a significant growth in defined contribution (or ‘money purchase’) pension schemes, accompanied by increased regulation relating to management.
We advise employers on strategies and issues in managing defined contribution schemes. Our team of experts can assist with:
- management of occupational (trust based) pension arrangements
- working with GPP providers and master trusts
- communicating with employees
- dealing with salary sacrifice arrangements
- proper process for selecting funds including default funds, and
- strategy for dealing with changing tax treatment (annual allowances, life time allowances and 2015 Budget ‘freedoms’)